I spotted the Eckman 4-Stroke 97.7cc Petrol Water Pump in a newspaper special offer a couple of weeks ago and at the time wondered how many would have a use for such a piece of equipment.
Well it stuck in my mind, and the more I thought about it the more uses for a small portable petrol engine water pump I came up with.
A quick internet search revealed that Mysmartbuy.com are selling the Eckman 4-Stroke 97.7cc Petrol Water Pump online. They list the features of the unit as:
- Powerful 4-stoke forced air cooled 97.7cc / 1.8kw (max) petrol water pump
- Contact-free transistorized ignition
- Pumps 12,000 litres / 2,640 gallons per hour for almost 2 hours on a full tank of unleaded petrol
- Lifts water a maximum 5 metres (approx.16.5ft) and pumps it to a maximum 25 metres (approx. 82.5ft)
- Total pumping distance of 30m/approx. 99ft
- Comes complete with 40mm/1½” inlet and outlet hose connectors
- Circlips, particle strainer and comprehensive instructions also included