MowDirect are making a pretty bold claim for the Masport 200 ST 46cm petrol lawn mower. On their web site MowDirect write “Probably the best quality petrol-powered push lawn mower with a steel deck available today“.
For those not not familiar with the Masport brand they were founded in 1910 and are based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Specifications for the Masport 200 ST are:
- 3.75 hp Briggs & Stratton Classic engine
- 46 cm (18”) cutting width
- Single spring assisted height of cut lever
- Cutting height 10mm to 70mm
- Folding handles for compact storage
- 54.5 litre fabric grass collector
- Steel deck with powder-coated paint finish
- Large double ball bearing wheels
Masport lawnmowers are reasonably widely available from specialist garden machinery dealers here in the UK but I’m not sure anyone else is selling for the sort of prices MowDirect are.